7.15.2008

About Me

A little background info on me:

  • I work in the healthcare field in a rural hospital with several off-campus clinics.
  • I work in the Information Technology department; I manage the Help Desk and am implementing a technology training project.
  • e-Learning is my current focus and passion
  • B.S. Ed. with 10 years experience as a public educator and Technology Coordinator
  • 3 years in healthcare
  • Open Source Software fan (Linux, Moodle, Joomla, Drupal, LAMP stack, Ubuntu, Red Hat, K12LTSP, etc.)
  • I enjoy digital design for web, print, and other multi-media applications
  • I am a "systems thinker" (and have been since before I even knew what that term meant)
  • Certificated by The William Glasser Institute in the concepts of Choice Theory, Lead Management and Reality Therapy
Applications I use regularly:
  • Adobe Photoshop & GIMP
  • Powerpoint (yes, you read that correctly!)
  • Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Adobe Captivate
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Firefox
  • Blogger
  • Twitter
  • Joomla

No comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny: